Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Tile Card

Another Tile  by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Another Tile , a photo by mkmermaid (Maureen) on Flickr.
I couldn't get enough of this Delft Tile technique that I shared with you last week. I again used my Hero Arts Classic Fabric Design stamp and Ranger Distress Inks, but his time I made it smaller. I added a cute Hero Arts peacock. Love this little guy - he (isn't it unfair that is the male of this species that is so glorious?) is such fun to color with Copics and Stickles. I added a white embossed sentiment and some special bling - okay, that I have been hoarding - to finish it off.

I love these colors, so I decided to make a coordinated envelope. Hero Arts stamps used are CL231, CL148, CG245, CL284. Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...