Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basket of Happiness

I think that this is the final card from last year that I will share with you, then on to the new stuff! It is fun for me to look at older cards that I have made - my skills have improved so much in just one year. This is a card that we made in our class at the former Scrapin' Depot, taught by great pals Carina and Julie. They rock!

The basket is cut from an electronic die-cutting system and the sentiment is a vinyl sticker. The fun part is the eggs. The eggs were stamped (Paisley Spring by Stampendous)and colored on "Shrinky Dinks". These are fun plastic sheets on which you can stamp and color, cut the shapes out and apply heat (a heat gun, an oven, etc.) and the images shrink to about 1/3 of its original size. It is magic! If you haven't tried this stuff, you should. It is great for kids, too.

 Some real Easter grass was added to the basket and some ribbon from my stash.

I am still not back on flickr, but still working on it! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...