Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Tags

Easter Tags by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Easter Tags, a photo by mkmermaid (Maureen) on Flickr.
A friend gave me some handmade paper and I just had to play with it! I love the texture - perfect for bunnies! I cut these tags in my Cuttlebug with Nestibilities. The stamps are all Hero Arts (K5358, A5015, CL498 and CG211), the flower, chick and ribbon are all from my stash. Lots of Easter fun!

And, thanks to a lovely comment by my ever-so-challenging blogger pal, Cath, I will enter these in one of the current challenges she has going on over at Moxie Fab World! She has a challenge going on over there for gift wrap items. I haven't entered anything over there in several weeks, but love that site. So, I will give it a shot, thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...