Friday, June 3, 2011

Honey Pops!

I was recently introduced to a stamp company called Inky Antics. Now, they may have been around for some time, but they are new to me. I have found a few of their stamps in my stash, but I somehow never inked them up (why do we all do that?). Anyway, you all know I am typically not one for cute little smiling animal stamps, but SERIOUSLY, their stamps are too darn cute! I love them - they make me smile big-time! They also have great sentiment and other stamps - such a versatile & fun company. Check them out.

Today I want to share with you their new line of stamps called "Honey Pops". What did I tell you? Isn't this little bird the sweetest thing? I stamped her with Memento Ink and colored her with Copic pens. Love that cherry!

But, the birdie fun has just begun! The big surprise with these cards is the inside. Inky Antics has nifty honeycomb paper packs to go with these stamp sets and there are easy instructions for using them to make the insides really pop! Check it out.
Can you believe it? Have I said "cute" too many times? And it really is not at all difficult. My new friend Jackie at Inky Antics has made the most amazing video over on the Inky Antics blog. It just takes a little practice to get the positioning correct. This is the first card I made, and with subsequent cards I now have the technique down perfectly. You will soon see how my skills improved with the sweet Monkey and Elephant cards, both equally cute. CAn't say it enough - cute! Along with my crafting friend Kathleen, I think we have 7 or 8 sets of these great stamp sets. The stamp sets and the honeycomb pieces are very reasonably priced and such fun. Don't you know a kid - or, a grown up kid - who would go nuts for these cards?

I am hitting the road to southern California (I am hoping there will be some warm weather there) next week to visit with family, so I will not be blogging. I'll be back in about a week. In the meantime, take good care and, as always, thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...