Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yes, Virginia......

You are an inspiration! There is a super-talented lady that I have gotten to "know" over at the Hero Arts flickr group. Her name is Virginia and she is so full of wonderful ideas and inspiration. She also always has a kind word of encouragement for everyone. Please visit her blog and some of her beautiful work.

Virginia has been kind enough to sponsor a fun challenge which she calls "Stamp Your HeART Out" with the theme "share your inspiration". She is offering some terrific Hero Arts stamps, so check it out and play along! You have until June 25th.

I was scrolling through Pinterest and came upon this lovely picture which became my inspiration. As they say, "Ooh, La La"! I love the feminine and lacy pinkness accented with the classy pearls. This really isn't my style, but maybe in my dreams.......HA!

Anyway, here is the card I made using this photo as my inspiration. It features one of my all-time favorite Hero Arts sentiments from the "So Artsy" collection (CL435). I used some wonderful patterned paper, a Spellbinders die, lots of Distress Ink and some Hero Arts pearls. The flower center is a rhinestone from my stash and dots from a Pearl Pen (by Viva).

Great fun! Thanks so much, Virginia, for creating this fantastic opportunity! You, too, have mastered the art of kindness. Bless your heART!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...