Monday, July 18, 2011

A Bird in the hand

Good Monday morning everyone! Hope you had a wonderful summer weekend. We sure did - perhaps the best ever! Lots of great cooler weather and outdoor fun. Calistoga, the sweet town in the Napa wine country where we live part-time, had its 125 Birthday Jubilee! It was such fun. Great music, food and friends. We also played some bocce ball - love it!

Now to today's quick post with a card I made using Stampin' Up products. Sweet, eh? I really love how their papers, ribbons and inks are so color-coordinated.

I am mainly a Hero Arts gal, but I have to say that Stampin' Up products are also very high quality.

I took a wonderful class last week at a nearby scrapbook store, Stampin' On Over  - Thanks, Bibianna! I hope to share those cards with you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...