Monday, July 4, 2011

Monkey for Mary!

I hope that everyone in the USA had a great holiday weekend! Ours was really nice - we had lots of fun and got some chores done, too.

About a month ago I shred with you a cute birdie card I made with a new product by Inky Antics called Honey Pops. At that time I told you that I had also made a monkey card with a pop-up inside and Mary commented that she couldn't wait to see it. Okay, my friend, this one is for you! Isn't that smile a total knock-out? How can you not love him? Great tropical colors, too. I made this card with my friend Kathleen on one of our crafting get-together days.

And, as you have learned, with these cards the big surprise is on the inside. Check it out! Too much fun, eh?

There is not much else to say other than these are really fun to make and I can't say enough about the quality of the product and the customer service of this great company. There will be more of these types of cards to come. I can't help but keep monkeying around!

Have a great week and thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...