Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Ringy Dingy!


Hello! One last post for this week and it is for the Summer Card Camp weekly color challenge. Here are the colors – monochromatic with a splash of red. A real challenge!
I immediately thought of one of my favorite Hero Arts stamp sets, “Just Saying Hi (CL502)”. I stamped the phone image in Memories “mink” pigment ink and clear embossed it for the perfect shine. I used an ek border punch along the edge. I decided not to use Distress Inks this time – I wanted to keep the look fresh and clean.
The card back is stamped with my brand new Hero Arts “Flower Dot Pattern (CG330)” background stamp using VersaMark Dazzle Ink. It may be difficult to see because it is so subtle, but I think it adds some richness. I can’t wait to use this stamp again.
The strip is from a real phone book (just hope we don’t need to call anyone with the last name of Lin!). To the corner (for balance, as we learned from Kristina) I added a cute little punched heart with lots of Stickles.
Jennifer taught us how to make this cool stepped sentiment banner in this week’s Camp video. Don’t you love how it pops off the page? I added some vintage buttons from my stash for an extra punch of red.
That is it for this week. Thanks to all the happy campers for the continued support and inspiration! Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...