Thursday, August 11, 2011

And We Have a WINNER!

Party time!!!

First, thanks to everyone for playing along and allowing me to get to know you better. What a great group of talented ladies! I am so blessed to have so many sweet new crafty friends out there! It is particularly fun that any time, day or night, we can connect and get inspiration, advice, and support right here in the blog world.

Without and additional hesitation, and with help from the Random Number Generator....Seventeen of you signed up to follow my blog and the winner is number 15. This is Sheila!

This is really funny because Sheila joined my blog - she was determined - before I even added the "follow" feature. Check out her beautiful blog, Color Me Happy! And here is her photostream. What a fun and coloroful spirit.

Sheila, flickr me your address and I will get your candy out to you pronto. Thanks again, everyone! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...