Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Missing Girl!

I didn't mean to startle you. I stamped this little girl image over a year ago with a friend's stamp. I didn't write down the stamp name or number, but I am pretty sure that it was a Hero Arts stamp. I tried to find her on the Hero Arts products website, but had no luck.
She sure resembles this stamp, called "Girl Holding Flowers".....they must be sisters. Don't tell me that they aren't related. Seriously.

Anyway, I colored up the image and made  this card for my second cousin. It was a real lesson in using Copics pens, but I sure couldn't photograph it to show you how masterfully I used them. Ah, well. I was going to enter it in the Hero Arts monthly challenge for kid's cards, but since I don't know the stamp I don't think that I should.

UPDATE: My dear card-making friend from the Hero Arts blog, Heather, helped me out with the reference for this stamp.  What a doll she is! Check out her photostream - what a glorious inspiration. Thanks, Heather!

By the way, today is the last day to enter to win my Blog Anniversary Blog Candy! What fun this has been, getting to know so many new craftin' pals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...