Monday, August 15, 2011

Monstrous Event!

Hello, everyone! I was out of town for a super long weekend - lots of fun, sun, friends and relaxation! I don't often make kids cards, but this month's contest at the Hero Arts blog gave me a chance to play with a cool stamp set, Monster Fun by Hero Arts. I also got to use my new Sizzix dies by Karen Burniston, the Scalloped Circle Pop-Up Die and the Sizzlets Celebrate set of dies. Karen's blog is here. She is amazing!

The front of this card is wild enough with the bright colors, the sparkle on the cupcake, googly eys and the little monsters..... I clear embossed the star background and inked it with distress inks. But the inside is full of surprise! Crazy hats, crazy eyes, silly balloons, and lots of stars! Tell me you are not grinning!

I have provided a side view so that you can get a better idea of the pop-up feature. Lots of silly fun. The following Hero Arts stamps were used in this card: CG299, CL514, CL391 and CL158. I can't wait to use these creative dies for other cards.

Thanks for looking! Take good care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...