Monday, August 1, 2011

Ooh La La!

I think that I told you that I took a card-making class a couple of weeks ago. Such fun! Our dear teacher, Bibianna, taught us how to make what is called a "pyramid" or "tee-pee" card. We used the technique to make this French-inspired Eiffel Tower card.

Isn't she the cutest? The stamps are Penny Black "Mimi in Paris" #30-071 and "Music Background" #2025M. The butterfly and grass edge punch are by Martha Stewart and the daisy chain from is ek success.

The cool part about this card is that it is held together with a little piece of Velcro and it folds flat for mailing.

The best instructional video I could find on this technique is here. That gal does a better job with the instructions than I could ever do  - and besides, I don't have a video camera!

Hope you are having a great week. Merci for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...