Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hero Arts Free Gift with Purchase!

Hero Arts sent me such a cool set of stamps as a free gift with my recent purchase! I ove them all. To show my appreciation I wanted to ink them right up. I put three of them together with one of the sketches for the October Contest. Yep, I am in right under the wire!

I stamped the little doily in Memento London Fog ink for the background. The cute chandelier was stamped in black ink and cut and framed in pink with Spellbinders dies. Finally, I stamped the sentiment and added a pink banner piece. The white pieces were edged with silver ink for some extra glam and black glitter (added with a glue pen) and Stickles for some extra glitz.

I made a set of four cards to package as a little holiday gift - everyone needs thank you notes post-holidays.

Thanks again, Hero Arts - you are by far the most customer-friendly company I have ever known. And, it goes without saying, your products are the very best. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...