Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas Week

Good morning - are you all worn out from preparing for the holidays? I had the nicest long holiday weekend with my dear husband - lots of special holiday fun!

This is the card that I made for a few family members and friends. It was inspired by a design that we made in a class taught by my dear friend, Bibiana. It uses one of my old winter Stampin Up favorites, "Winter Post". I love this stamp set - it brings back memories of my early childhood in Pennsylvania. I am nuts about this color combo.

Just so you know, I plan to "pull the plug" later today, turn the computer off and focus on time with friends and family, enjoying the holidays. I plan to have visions of sugar plums, rather than challenges, cards and blog/flickr comments! I will return to my blog after the New Year.

Thank you for a year of amazing support and friendship - it has been a unique and wild ride! Wishing each of you lots of holiday blessings and a new year filled with happiness and health.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...