Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Voila - A Charming Charm!

When I saw Cath's DYI Embellishment Challenge at Moxie Fab World and when I saw the current Let's Play Bingo Challenge at Simon Says Stamp I had to reach for a sheet of my old "Shrinky Dinks". I made my own charm embellishment by stamping the Shrinky Dinks with Hero Arts CL325 and H2141 and cutting it with a heart Sizzix die. I colored it with pastels and hit it with my heat gun. Such fun to watch it sizzle and shrink! The colors intensify, too.

The background is faux letterpress, done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, the Eiffel Tower is black heat-embossed on metallic paper and the die for the sentiment is Memory Box Chadwick Label.

This card qualifies for the Simon Says Stamp Bingo Challenge - the third row across using a charm (homemade!), a die cut and ribbon. Bingo!

Check out these great challenges for some great inspiration and some fun ideas. Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...