Friday, April 27, 2012

Bead-dazzled

No card today, but I still wanted to share something.

The other day my husband asked if I was ever going to make jewelry again. Such a sweetheart! I do have thousands of beads and have neglected this hobby for many months.

Since my recent "transformation" (thanks for all of your positive comments and support), I have been trading in the former black and navy blue clothes for brighter colors - specifically lots of pinks and chartreuses. Fun and lively! A pink necklace was on my mind, so I got busy with my beads.

This is made with several strands of high-quality organza ribbon, sterling silver findings and spacers and a pot-luck of pink beads - all in a kind of random design. It will go great with a couple of my new spring tops.

Thanks for checking it out - Have a wonderful weekend! I promise that I will have more cards next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...