Thursday, April 26, 2012

Poppy Fields

I am still struggling a bit with the new Blogger Dashboard......but, I am determined! There is really no choice, is there?

Today I decided to combine two challenges and continue my quest to develop a "Clean and Simple" design. The first challenge is Virginia's View at Lily Pad Cards, a wonderful source of inspiration. This lovely photo is the inspiration for the challenge.

The second challenge is from Simon Says Stamp and Show, which asks that we use our "favorite word" on a creation. Now, I know many will use words like "inspire", "hope", "imagine", etc. However, I decided that most of the wonderful friendships I have started with a simple "hello", so that is the word that I selected.

My card uses Stampendous H203, called Scenic Poppy, and Hero Arts CL449 and CL493. I stamped the background flowers with Hero Arts Shadow soft brown ink on kraft for a faint tone-on-tone effect. I hope you can see it in the photo.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...