Monday, April 2, 2012

Wine-ing!

One of the current challenges over at Moxie Fab World is about using household items on our cards. Is a wine bottle cork a "household item"? In our house it sure is! I've decorated picture frames and made trivets, wreaths and Christmas ornaments with them - why not use them on cards?

I didn't fill a glass, but I sliced up some corks and had some fun. What great texture! I used watercolor pencils on watercolor paper with Inkadinkado's #97121. Even the butterfly bodies are pieces of cork.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp current challenge, "Anything Goes".

I see that I am going to need plenty of these corks in the future - ha! Thanks for looking and craft responsibly! have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...