Monday, November 12, 2012

A card-making get-together

This weekend we visited our dear nephew and niece and their two sweet kids. I did some card-making with our grand-niece, Grace.

Grace is a fun and bright "almost-12-year-old" for whom I have been making special cards for years. She is now old enough to make some with me. Great fun!


















We made a fun Thanksgiving card using Inky Antics Honey Pop stamps (11122MC Turkey). There is a cool pop-up surprise inside.






Grace fell in love with my Cuttlebug, which we used for this cute Christmas card. We used Sizzix/Hero Arts 657765 and 657781 to add lots of detail and dimension. The sentiment is Hero Arts CL343.

There is nothing I'd rather do than share my love of card-making. Thanks for the great day, Grace! You're a girl after my heart. 





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...