Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa Fun

Things are spinning, but I am happy to be back home and enjoying some quiet time in our home, which is all decorated for Christmas. Love it!

The other day my dear friend invited several of us crafting friends to lunch. I made these little Santa gift boxes to take along. I had seen something like these and decided to re-create them with dies and pom-poms. Very time-consuming! And, no - it is not candy in their tummies. I filled them with Valentine's embellishments for future cardmaking.

This morning I am off to a Zumba class (this is new for me & I am loving it) and I am scheduled to serve on jury duty, of all things!

I almost forgot to tell you that I am entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Merry Christmas. Check it out and play along!

Wishing you a wonderful day. Take time to enjoy it.

Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...