Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Home again!

We had a great time in southern California visiting family. A highlight was going to an exhibit of vintage travel trailers - they were all decked out with cool stuff from the '40's and 50's. This was part of a Modernism Week in Palm Springs.

It was a total kick and right up my alley. We own so many of the kitschy accessories that we should get a trailer to keep and display it all, but it isn't happening. I do not camp!

And, when we returned I found that my new ProCision Fiskars paper trimmer had arrived! You may remember that I won this from the generous and super-talented Jennifer McGuire. And, is it delux! The 2-arm system prevents all wiggles and guarantees a straight cut every time. I can't say enough about this trimmer - consider it if you are having trouble with yours. I was considering the Tonic, but I am so delighted with this! Thanks so much, Jennifer!

Finally, for today's card I've used a vintage style which was inspired by the current challenge, called "If I Could Turn Back Time" at A Blog Named Hero.

I used my new favorite Hero Arts stamp set, Typewriter Notes (CL676), some trims from my stash and some Graphic 45 paper.

I hope to get caught up on all I've missed at your wonderful and inspiring blogs very soon. Thanks for the peek and have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...