Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sending Smiles

I am in the third week of the online Studio Calico class, "You've Got Mail". Loving it. For the second week Lisa asked us to make some all-occasion cards and gave us lots to think about.

This card was inspired by the lesson and card prepared by Maile Belles. She is so amazing! If you don't know her, you need to!

Since this card is late (I've been out enjoying our weather!), I'm keeping this short. I Stamped my plain acrylic block onto water color paper with Distress Ink and used Hero Arts CL490. Since I am also taking the "Paper Play" class, I dug out some funky coordinating paper (Basic Grey's Infuse) which I hexagon-textured with an embossing folder.

Here are those vintage sequins again!

Thanks for the look-see and have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...