Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Card for Maddy

We are heading out of town again (retirement is such fun!), but I wanted to be sure that you were aware of this great effort.

I learned of the card drive for Maddy on the Simon Says Stamp site and from my pals Lin and Robin.

Please check it out and join in.
Maddy is one courageous and full-of-spunk girl. She and her family have been through so many trials. It would be wonderful to overwhelm them with cards and good wishes.

I figured that this card is guaranteed to bring a smile. It is sure pink and girlie!

Thanks so much for the visit. I hope you have a good week and pass the word about this special card drive.

Stamps: Paper Smooches Party Pals, Houndstooth, First Aid Kit
Papers: Stampin' Up
Other: Pebbles Candy Dot, vintage sequins, googly eyes





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...