Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Hippo

I have made a Father's Day card for my dear uncle who once made the mistake (many
years ago) of saying he liked hippos. I have bombarded him with them for years!

For this card I paper-pieced Hero Arts "Friends" stamp (F5306) and then shaded it up a little with Copic pens. I used paper from a great pack by My Minds Eye called "Cowboy". It has great muted colors and patterns for guys.

I found this perfect rusty washer in my garage.

This will be headed into the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero called "It's a Man's World" and into the current Simon Says Tamp challenge for Masculine/Father's Day cards. Check it out an play along!

Stamps: Hero Arts F5306, CL498, CG523
Paper: My Minds' Eye "Cowboy"
Die: Spellbinders Classics Edge One




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...