Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jump for Joy!

One of the best things about blogging is the connections I have made. I have gotten to "know" so many wonderful, supportive and talented gals who share my passion. I know that I could walk right into the craft studios of my blogging buddies and feel right at home - laughing, creating and chatting for hours!

One of those gals inspired this card. Robin was one of my very first contacts on the Hero Arts Flickr Group, where she was an official hostess.  She is an amazing and gifted person - she's a whiz at card-making, especially featuring super-cute scenes (this is one of my favs), plus she has such a loving heart. I am going to meet up with her someday, for sure. Thanks, Robin!

The rolled roses on this card were made with some yummy felt that Robin sent to me. And that is me, jumping for joy at how cute they turned out! Actually, this is "Happy Pauline" from Art Impressions, but it is a pretty close match to this old gal.

I am submitting this to the current Art Impressions challenge to use brads or eyelets. I used the sweetest tiny little brads for a pop of color.

Thanks so much for the visit. We are heading to the Napa Valley again - darn it! Ha! Hope to catch up with you when we return. Have a great weekend.

Stamps: Art Impressions Happy Pauline
Dies: Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles, Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses, Sizzix Flowers and Leaves
paper: My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...