Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Set

I have one more card set to share. I made this for my friend Carol who spends many hours at the pool. She is one great gal, a really good soul and lots of fun.

Yes, I still have this great Art Impressions stamp (Mrs. Ed) out and I know Carol will love her.

I made a matching bag for this set, using a stylized sun (with die-cut personalization) and sunglasses. I also added the sunglasses to the envelopes.

These cards are flat so Carol can mail them effortlessly.


     This is my final entry in Cath's   Moxie
Fab World card set challenge in celebration of the publication of "350 Cards & Gifts".

I am also going to join the throngs and enter this in the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, Anything Goes.

Thanks for the peek and have a great week!

Stamps: Art Impressions "Mrs. Ed", Simon Says Stamp "Banner Sayings 3 x 4", Paper Salon (1913C)
Dies: Spellbinders 18, Simon Says Stamp Folded Banner, Hero Arts Alphabet Uppercase
Other: Candi Dots, Copic Pens,  Lawn Fawn Brightside Collection paper



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...