Friday, June 7, 2013

Whooo is gonna ruffle my feathers?

I had so much fun playing along with this week's Paper Smooches Trends Watch SPARKS challenge, which is all about going for the GOLD. And, it couldn't be better timing because our niece is graduating from UCLA next week - and the colors are blue and gold!

My plan was to go CAS (clean and simple), but I got the idea to ruffle some feathers. Then, I decided to pop up some gold eyes  to match the gold moon, and it got out of control.
The gold embossed chevron design is actually very brilliant in person.

I love my Paper Smooches stamps! So much character and FUN!

Thanks for the visit and have a great weekend! We are expecting a mini-heat wave.

Paper Smooches Stamps: My Peeps, Slang Gang, He Said, She Said, Geo-Graphic, free digi branch.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...