Sunday, August 18, 2013

Home Again!

Just a quick post to let you know that we have finally returned from our two great
back-to-back road trips and a quick trip to Calistoga (Napa Valley).

The road trip to Colorado was the longest I've taken in my adult life! We were on the road for six days and we saw 3 National Parks (and lots of other great things), the most spectacular of which was Arches National Park in Moab, UT. Amazing.

We also spent a week with all of Gary's siblings and their spouses. That was fun. The high altitude (7,000 to 10,000 feet!) bothered me a little bit, so I was glad to get back to sea level here in the SF Bay Area.

I hope to get back to cardmaking, blogging, and catching up with your wonderful blogs next week. Hope you are having a wonderful August!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...