Monday, August 26, 2013

Just Because

I have been wanting to make a special card for a dear friend who has a little dachshund. I wanted something kind of subtle (from me? - ha!). I used this perfect digital stamp from paperadictions at Etsy. So cute! It is foggy here this morning, so my photo isn't the best.

With the pouch I used a new Hero Arts stamp set called "This is Big" (CL570). It was sent to me by my wonderful blogging' pal, Anita Rex. You can check out some her wonderful creations on her blog Crafty Girl Designs. She is something else - one amazing gal!

Thanks so much, Anita! I cant wait to play some more with this great set.

I hope you have a wonderful week. I plan to make the most out of the last few days of summer.

Also used: Teresa Collins "Far and Away" enamel dots, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Momento Rich Cocoa ink, Copic pens

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...