Sunday, September 22, 2013

Do-Over

We got home from our weekend travels in time for me to post this for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge. I posted a card last week, but just wasn't happy with it. Those colors have been in my brain ever since then - driving me crazy.


So, I decided to let myself have a quick do-over! I have been wanting to use my new "Free Spirits" stamp set (it is the TAM, or Thanks A Million, set which is free this month with a $60 purchase!) and matching dies. I embossed it and a stamp from the "Pretty Phrases" set. Since this set is available at Simon Says Stamp, I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Bog challenge. It is part of their "Stamptember" celebration. Check it out!

That is a, LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder.I added some shimmery silver paper from my stash, a glitter pen to the wineglass and some of my vintage sequins to add to the party vibe.

While this still is not a color combo I can say I really like, I do like this card better than last week's.

I sure hope you have had a great weekend - thanks for the visit and I'll see you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...