Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Monday

Hello, dear friends!

I can't believe how time flies and how summer is slipping away. Darn it! But, life is good and I'm not going to complain as long as it keeps happening - ha!

As you have noticed, I am not spending as much time in the craft studio or at the computer these days. There is just so much to do here where we have moved - I am doing so much fun stuff.

September is going to be busy (including my classes in Sacramento with the amazing Julie Ebersole - YAY!) But, my heart is always here.

I am crazy about Neat and Tangled stamps. The images are so great and the beautifully-lettered sentiments are simply stunning.

Here is a card I made recently with two of their stamps. I used water color pencils and Perfect Pearl mist on the background. So much messy fun! Very shimmery in person (as am I!).

I'm off to my ZUMBA class! Have a great week and thanks for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...