Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Another Thanksgiving Card!

Happy Tuesday bloggers!

This is one of the three designs I made for Thanksgiving cards this year. We send/deliver quite a number and I don't like mass-producing too many of one design.

 Actually, for the cards of this design that went to our neighbors (hand-delivered) I made this into a cute shaker card with an assortment of fall-colored beads and sequins behind the leaf. Very cute and fun! The weather wasn't cooperating then, so I couldn't take a photo of them.

This gold-embossed sentiment is an old one from Stampin Up that I got at a used stamp sale. The leaf die is also an old one, from Cuttlebug.

I am trying to remember to use embossing folders more often - I have a huge collection and they add so much, especially on a flat card. This one is from Sizzix.

Things are getting busy around here. I love seeing the families of the neighbors arriving with all of their goodies and love. We will be packing up our car tomorrow. What a joyous time of sharing!

Take care and thanks for the visit!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...