Thursday, December 11, 2014

'Tis the Season!

Hello, bloggin' buddies!

I was so frustrated that all the blogs and websites I frequent were featuring Christmas cards even before we even had Thanksgiving......now, here I am getting in at the last minute!

I'll start with a bright and festive card that I actually learned to make at a marathon card making class in my old stompin' grounds (the San Francisco Bay area). I don't often use black on my holiday cards, but I like it in this instance. I modified my design slightly from that which was taught....always need to put a slight spin on things.

Hope you are enjoying the pre-holiday days. We are, but we are experiencing quite a storm today. At least we don't have to shovel it (sorry for our family and friends in the east and north). As long as our power stays on I plan to do some serious crafting this afternoon.

Take care, stay warm and dry and thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...