Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ellen's Mix it Up Challenge

Howdy, my Bloggin' Buddies!

Have you heard the news?

Ellen Huttson has a new challenge going on over at the Classroom! The first one is to mix a wonderful "Essentials by Ellen" product with a Hero Arts product.

I have been having such fun with my new Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints and decided that this was the perfect chance. I have many of Ellen's great Essentials (such amazing designs!), but I wanted to combine this simple word die from Julie's "You Rock" set with part of a Hero Arts sentiment, in this case one from Essential Messages, CL371. The background is from Neat and Tangled (hope that is permitted!).

I added a mist of Perfect Pearls after the watercolors were applied - a lovely shimmer! - and some sequins from my stash.

I'm still fighting with making good photos at the new house - sorry!

Give this challenge a try - you have a couple of days. And check back at the Classroom for additional future challenges.

Thanks for the visit - have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...