Tuesday, March 17, 2015

In Name Only

Top O' the Mornin', Blogging Buddies!

I have always loved my name (thanks, Mom), which is Irish. That is the only thing Irish about me. I am of Scottish and English decent, but I am All-American. I even have a great-grandfather who signed the Declaration of Independence.

But, today we are all Irish, right? I have a beading class today and I thought I'd bring the gals a little holiday treat. I used my new Lil' Inker "Lilipop & Pencil Treat Holder Die" for these gems. I didn't have a leprechaun stamp, so I figured a green frog with a hat would work.   What fun!

Other products used are:
  • Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday CL498 and Dotted Shamrock A5018; shadow inks
  • Paper Smooches - A Little Lovin', with the dies, and Hats dies
  • American Crafts - Premium Ribbon
Have a great St. Patrick's Day - don't get pinched!
Thanks for the visit,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...