Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Crazy Fun

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

As you know, I don't "let go" and create silly very often. But I was in need of some bright colors and some fun. So I took advantage of Ellen Hutson's "Mix It Up Challenge" over at the CLASSroom.

We are to mix it up with Essentials by Ellen and Lawn Fawn. How fun is that?

I mixed up some Essentials by Ellen dies with some Lawn Fawn paper and a stamp to make this crazy card.  I die cut four layers of the "Prize Stag" to make him pop. And the speech bubble is heat embossed for some super-shine. I'm still having problems photographing at our new house.

Essentials by Ellen - Prize Stag and Laurel Wreath dies

Lawn Fawn - Chit Chat stamps/dies, Bright Side Petite Paper Pack



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...