Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lawnscaping

Hello, Blogging Buddies!

Today I am trying a new-to-me challenge - Lawnscaping Challange, using the always super-cute Lawn Fawn products. Ellen Hutson is sponsoring it and it is all about water coloring and the different ways it can be done.

I used one of my favorite techniques, Laura Bassen's "smooching" technique with Distress Ink pads. I smooched the ink pads on my mat, sprayed with water and dipped the water color paper into the color. Such messy fun!

I used Lawn Fawn's Bright Side Petite Paper Pack and Scripty Thanks die.

Since this card is yellow, I am also adding it to the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge to incorporate yellow.


I hope there is some sunshine in your day. to those of who who qualify (I, unfortunately, do not), Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for the visit!  


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...