Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lovely Lady

Hello. Blogging Buddies!

It has been months since I inked up some of my all-time favorite stamps from Art Impressions. They just make me smile. I wanted to make a special birthday card for a special friend, so it was the time to get these out and color them up.

I made a center step card so my friend cam keep it on her desk. This lady is from one of the Hampton Art sets available at Michael's. The hilarious sentiment is from Girlfriends UM3577.

I also used Die-namics (Party Hat Border) and Spellbinders (Labels) dies. The candles are from an old favorite Hero Arts set, "Big Candles" CL287.

I added sparkle with Wink of Stella and Stickles.

This is going in the current Ai Challenge, "Lovely Ladies" in celebration of a new release of the "Girlfriends" series of funtastic stamps.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...