Monday, May 18, 2015

Spring into Simple

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I have made some progress on working with my new computer operating system and photo program, but I have lost so many of my favorite settings and abilities. All in good time - I consider this an opportunity to exercise my old brain.

This is a little card that screams Spring. I pulled out some old favorites, Hero Arts' Newspaper Tulips (K5576). I used the "brushless water color technique" where the color is added directly to the stamp with Distress Markers, misted with water and stamped. Love the soft look.

Since this is as close to "clean and simple" as I get, I am entering it into A Blog Named Hero's Clean and Simple challenge. I used the Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies. And, because I've used a color I rarely use, I am going to slip it into the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday challenge to use yellow.


Thanks for the visit - have a great week!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...