Monday, September 14, 2015

Last Minute Mix-Up!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

The current Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge  is to mix products from Essentials by Ellen and Impression Obsession. I knew I had some IO products, but I didn't get to looking for them until this morning! So, I am getting this in under the wire.

This card uses the cutest mermaid stamp (IO "Layla & Ginger" by Claudia Tenorio-Pearl) - and you all know what a mermaid gal I am. She is colored with Copics and has a touch of Wink of Stella for some glimmer.

I have paired her with Essentials by Ellen's "Wold Garden" dies by the amazing Julie Ebersole for my coral and seaweed (yes, liberties taken!). I colored the elements with Distress Ink and added lots of sparkle with Stickles. The fun bubble paper is from Cosmo Cricket's 6 x 6 pad called "Salt Air"

This is kind of over the top, but it is for a very special young Mermaid Princess and it had to be special.

As Julie herself says, "Happy Mundane"! Thanks for the visit!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...