Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wonderful Watercolor

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I recently took a class where we learned to use watercoloring with die cuts. We did several watercolored backgrounds and then we watercolored die cuts which were made from watercolor paper. It was intimidating, but so much fun. I just love my Gansai Tambi watercolors - they are so highly pigmented and so rich.

For this card I blended three different colors of watercolors, being careful not to create mud (as my friend says "ask me how I know").  I then stamped the dry background with some brown ink and added the watercolored Penny Black die cut image. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz and the bling is from my stash.

This is headed to the current Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog, which is Wonderful Watercolors. You have time to play along!



Thanks for the visit and I hope all is good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...