Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Cardmaking Day!

Happy Day, Bloggin' Buddies!
Like we need an excuse to make cards, right?! What fun to have a day all our own. Enjoy it!

This is another in the series of me trying to get less protracted and more artsy. Not an easy task. I took a class on using watercolor pencils with stencils and I've been giving it a chance.

This is one of my first ones and they do get better (promise!). I added some gesso and a vellum strip to help hide the less-than-perfect areas - ha! I do love this technique and will continue to wok with it.

The stencil is from Penny Black, the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "Hello You" set.

I hope you have some crafting time today. If you make a card, link it up with Simon Says Stamp's World Cardmaking Day link for a chance for a generous prize.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...