Saturday, February 27, 2016

Cutness Quotient

Happy Friday, Bloggin' Buddies!

Yep, I've been playing with my Fuse Tool again!

I was inspired by the February Paper Smooches Challenge, "Fun & Cute". And cute is the perfect word for so many of the paper Smooches stamps - I love 'em!

Today I colored up (Copic pens) a double dose using the "Party Pals" set. It is an older set, but a favorite and perfect to pair with my balloon die and some colorful sequins for a real party in a card.

The stars in the background are from some unmarked stamps I got at a used stamp sale. I tried adding some white dots like I have seen so many doing on various blogs - I still struggle with those darn gell pens, but I like the look. A dash of Wink of Stella adds some glimmer.

It is a beautiful sunny day (which is why I got the reflection on my acetate balloon) and I plan to get out an enjoy it!

Thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...