Monday, February 15, 2016

Party in a Card!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

I have been so excited about the new designs by Julie Ebersole in the latest Essentials by Ellen release. I received my order and have been itching to play, so earlier this week I decided to play along with Ellen's Mix It Up Challenge featuring Penny Black products.

I broke out my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool for this totally fun shaker card. I am trying to remember to think about the color wheel when deciding on colors and I think it really helped with this card.

I love the results! The sentiments (outside and inside of the card) are from Penny Black's "Kind Words" set. My Essentials by Ellen products are the sweet envelopes, "Bitty Envelope" die set (so many possibilities!!!), and the tiny hearts on the envelopes, "Home and Hearth" dies."

I used Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade) on my back panel and drizzled it with some Perfect Pearls solution. I heat embossed the sentiment, loaded the shaker up with the heart-studded envelopes, sequins and tiny beads from my stash and there was plenty of shakin' goin' on!

It isn't easy to still photograph shaker cards!

Thanks for the visit and keep shakin' it!!!!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...