Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Cool Summer Colors

and yummy hot coffee!

Hi, Blogging Buddies!

My caffeine kick continues as I make a little packet of cards for a coffee-loving friend. When I make cards for others to give I try to keep them single-layer for easy mailing.

Today I decided to go with a Distress Ink blending technique (with fun summer colors) over embossed images. I used Spiced Marmalade, Pickled Raspberry and Abandoned Coral. I splashed some water droplets everywhere and added my cute sentiment panel.

Simple, bright and fun.

I broke out most of my coffee-themed stamps for this one: Simon Says Stamp "Choose Happy", Hero Arts "What's Perking", and Paper Smooches "Cyber Cafe".

This is headed to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - there is still time for you to play along!

Have a cool day - thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...