Saturday, July 30, 2016

Foxy Friends

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

I almost NEVER see a project on YouTube (or anywhere else) and follow the instructions to make the project. I'd rather view the technique or the idea and make a project of my own; with my own tweeks and reflective of my own style.

But when I saw these adorable little guys (they hold Hershey's Kisses!), I just couldn't help myself and I put them together just as the video showed. I was only going to make the fox, but when I got started....well. They are so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it.

I bought the "Foxy Friends" Bundle from my friend and Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Dottie Macken. I used Calypso Coral paper and ink on the fox, Memento Fog on the raccoon and Versa Mark Onyx Black on the skunk.

These guys do take a little time and there are lots of tiny pieces, but I think they are so worth it. They could quite easily be mass-produced for a party (maybe I need to host one!).

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for your visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...