Sunday, July 30, 2017

Wining Again!

Hello, bloggin' buddies!

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Stinking' hot here, so some crafting going on! I haven't used my Art Impressions stamps in some time, so I got a set ("Celeste Set") out and got busy.

I like to combine paper piecing and Copic coloring to get some variety and shading. Because this gal is such a focus I decided to keep the background plain and I just added a die-cut flower (My Favorite Things "Gerbera Daisy) as an embellishment.

I particularly love how the couch turned out - it is pretty realistic!

I don't know if any of you have issues with Signa white gel pens.....they are great when they work, but I had to try several before I got one to write......I can't tell you how many of those I throw away every year. No more....I'm going to try (cheap) white acrylic paint and a tiny brush.

Thanks for the visit, have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...