Sunday, August 20, 2017

Eclipster!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!

Have you joined the eclipse craze? We have a dear friend, a cat-lover, who is in Charleston with his family to view the event. I thought I'd make him a card with a custom-made Tim Holtz Hipster ready to view the eclipse - yes, I call him the Eclipster! I used Distress Oxide Inks to make a galaxy background and to watercolor this crazy guy.

I get nervous when I need to get the old Xacto Knife out and do some fancy carving, in this case for the special glasses. I didn't quite get the lenses even, but that just kind of adds to his character, right? I heat embossed the glasses with several coats of shiny color. Fun!

Enjoy the event, be safe and (of course) stay hip! Thanks for the visit,



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...