Monday, September 18, 2017

TuTu To You!

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies!

In a recent blog post (check it out!), my talented pal Nancy (who I met in card-making classes) reminded me of a really fun "Tutu Toad" stamp by Stampendous. I had to dig her out and color her up. Even though I'm working to eliminate wood-mounted stamps, there are some that are just too special!

This stamp makes me giggle and I'm so glad to see her again. I took a fun twist with her and put her together with some amazing patterned paper and an adorable sentiment from Reverse Confetti ("Shine from Within") for this inspirational and super-shiny card. I just want to dance with her!

Other supplies used: Stitched rectangle dies, Nuvo Drops, Stickles, Black Pearl Pen, Copic pens.

I haven't played in a Retro Rubber Challenge in some time. The challenge is "Anything Goes" and since this stamp is from 2012, she qualifies!

Thanks for the visit and thanks to Nancy for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...