Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Frankly......

Hi and Happy Halloween, Bloggin' Buddies!

That haunting day is finally here and, since it has been delivered, I am sharing my last creation with you.

As I've told you before, I have some amazing exercise instructors. That is one of the reasons that this stamp set (Kelly's Monster Stamp and Cut by Hero Arts) is so perfect for a card for them - the sentiment inside is "Frankly, you are amazing!". Love it!

I colored the image with Copic markers and added layers of goblinly fun with an embossing folder, a paper web and some fun patterned papers.

I love how this turned out and that it gave me another chance to share my sincere appreciation.

Stay safe and have fun.......now, on to Thanksgiving craftiness (I know I'm late on that, as all I see on blogs these days is Christmas stuff. I hate that Thanksgiving tends to get lost in the craziness. The Canadians have it right, celebrating it October 9th).

Thanks for the visit,






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...